I can't decide

>> terça-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2010

I suppose that i can say that today, at some aspects, was the best day of the month so far. But i could say that today was the worse too and i wouldn't be lying. I hate this type of day... But it seems impossible to have a regular day lately!

I took some decisions today and it was good. Now i need to wait, which i hate. LOL

I finished The Ruby in the Smoke, the first book of Sally Lockhart's series. It was good. Better than good. If i'm being honest, when i finished it i thought it was better than His Dark Materials... At first you don't understand a thing of the story, but Philip Pullman is the man and always make me don't want to stop reading because his narrative makes me a prisioner. In the end, you will be salivating for more and thanking Goddess that there's more. Three more. And i think it'll be less than i'll want.

Now i'll read The Lightning Thief a.k.a. Percy Jackson #1... Guess i'll finish it before friday, than, maybe, will go to the movies check it out.

3 comentários:

**Thais Snoopy** 9 de fevereiro de 2010 às 22:02  

Just to say: Hello!
Miss u... I hope you come to SP SOON!
About the book: I'll give the portuguese version to u, but in the next month, in your birthday ;)
Don't be afraid... Murphy sometimes adore u and i think that all gonna be alright about your job, health and all the rest ;)

ILY (L)(L)(L)(L).... ;*

**Thais Snoopy** 9 de fevereiro de 2010 às 22:05  

I'm sorry for my poor English ahuahuahauha

Maeva 9 de fevereiro de 2010 às 22:19  

As I told you, keep Murphy busy and things WILL work out. *fingers crossed*

About Sally... I.NEED.MY.BANK.ACCOUNT.

That's all I have to say.

Kissescallmeexdee!

Postar um comentário