PMSing

>> quinta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2010

For a month i've been pmsing. It sucks. A lot. But today was the worse day ever and it didn't even end yet. I wanna yell to everybody. I'm stressed, irritated, trying to stay calm when everyone is messing with me. I wanna bite someone just because if i bite hard enough it'll hurt.

My day is a blast. /sarcasm

So i'll just go through the day and when i get home i'll curl up with a book and imagine that i disappeared of this world and arrived in a book. 'Cause i'm this pissed with everything.

Thanks a lot, Murphy.

2 comentários:

Maeva 11 de fevereiro de 2010 às 13:25  

*hugs* Murphy is inspired. Maybe he's excited about carnival. I don't know...

**Thais Snoopy** 11 de fevereiro de 2010 às 13:27  

You're in your astral hell hauhauhau
After your birthday, it vanishes away ;)

Postar um comentário